The New World Of Online Travel Marketing
“Content isn’t king. If I sent you to a desert island and gave you the choice of taking your friends or your movies, you’d choose your friends – if you chose your movies, we’d call you a sociopath. Conversation is king. Content is just something to talk about.“
Creative Content That Inspires Conversation Is
The Future Of Online Travel Marketing
Download our free 29 page ebook on the future of search marketingDownload Now
Search engines and social media platforms have one core purpose: To help users find and share the best, most relevant content.
Everything they do is aimed at improving their ability to deliver that single goal:
This makes "Site Content Performance" and "Social Signals" the new major ranking factors
Search engines have found a new way to determine the true value or quality of websites....
- Unique, accurate and well-written content.
- Many pages of detail-rich content.
- Having plenty of content on each page.
- A low bounce rate, i.e. the number of people who leave after the first page.
- Many pages visited per session.
- No manual blockings from the search results page.
- A strong inbound link profile from sites with other high content performance.
- Plenty of frequent shares, comments and other interactions via social media tools.
- A high average time on site.
Sites with strong Content Performance Signals will rank higher and win more search engine traffic.
OK content is no longer OK
For positive Content Performance signals and great Social Media
your content must become extraordinarily good!
You are asking people to stick around, read more, and then share your content
with their friends and family. Is your content good enough?
Convert your site into a library of useful, inspiring travel resources
that engages your visitors, keeps them coming back for more
and raises the Quality and Value of your site.
- A lively travel blog from professional travel journalists with their own large social media reach and name recognition, useful for viral/cross promotion.
- Practical travel advice from in-country experts: restaurant reviews, destination news, recommendations, dispatches from attractions and sights.
- Detailed travel guides that can be read online or downloaded free for mobiles or ebook readers, for use during a trip.
- Interactive maps with customised layers of travel information, self-guided walking tours and other recommendations which can be used on smartphone or tablets during a trip.
- Special interest guides for amateur photographers, archeology, art & culture, food & drink, or any other niche.
- Tour, hotel or itinerary descriptions perfectly crafted to resonate with your audience.
Invest in the highest quality, most professional content available.
Only extraordinarily good content will produce the Content Performance and Social Media signals that your site needs to succeed.
- $10 "SEO articles" written for gaming search engines rather than benefiting readers.
- Generic, bland “top ten” lists and other thin, useless content.
- Uninspiring, generic and flat product & service descriptions.
- NO MORE CONTENT FOR THE SAKE OF CONTENT!
Sounds too difficult, expensive or time consuming?
Well it isn’t.
The Travel Content Network exists to supply travel websites with the excellent content that they need for success. The Network comprises over 500 professional travel journalists who have been published in the world’s most respected newspapers, travel magazines and guides.
With global expertise and variable rates to suit any budget, the Network can provide whatever content solutions your web marketing strategy needs:
- Regular in-country blogging and travel dispatches.
- One-off writing projects.
- Tour, hotel or itinerary descriptions.
- Travel guide-style research and writing.
- Special interest travel guides and information.
- Optimisation for SEO and Social Media.
- Multimedia content production.
- Viral/cross promotion on existing social media networks.
Get in touch to discuss your travel content requirements